Thursday, August 23, 2007

Vibrationzz Update!!!


Vibrationzz has updated their website to include male costumes and the long awaited " Hibiscus" Costume. Only...They've replaced Hibiscus with "Flamingo" a pink costume that to me, looks like a combination of Peacock and Waterfalls. I ALMOST changed my mind, but in the end decided that Peacock is going to look way better with my skin tone and Flamingo isn't going to have a frontline section and I want that option.

Vibrationzz has also lowered the price for the Cockatoo costume to $110. I believe Cockatoo and Peacock will have frontline sections.

Frontline will be available after Labor Day weekend.

You can still register at www.vibrationzz.com

1 comment:

CamilleY. said...

Hey.. where in the WORLD to I by a costume? I know its a little early but, im picky and would like to see my options.

love, camille