Monday, August 20, 2007

Mild day

Nothing really to report today. Miami Carnival Launch went well and there were a lot of interested characters there, so I hear. All I know is that my costume is paid for and I am on the list...now All I have to do is find a way to dress my costume up. Hopefully, I won't have to if I am playing frontline, but If I don't end up doing it, I'll have to find a way to glam up my costume.
I don't understand the controversy between Broward and Miami Carnival. Can't we all just get along? Apparently, both parades are on the same day and that is not fair. I think it would be a better to combine the two. When it was like that way back when, that is when Carnival was LIVE, but I'm still going to Miami's I think it's going to be bigger and better.

Frontline costumes and Male costumes are going to go up by the weekend, but they have been saying that for a minute now. I hope everything turns out ok...

No comments: